The following steps specify how drafts in the SIP WG will get chartered.
- Raise new ideas on the list, or write and I-D and start discussion on the list.
- Chairs will rule on the list if the item is out of charter.
- If significant positive reaction is determined on the list, keep going, move the discussion along, revise the I-D...
- If issues arise that need face time in a meeting, ask for a slot.
- Don't summarize the idea, just the state you are in and the issue(s) that must be resolved.
- Present all the ideas on the table.
- Propose a resolution.
- When the I-D is getting solid, ask that it be put on the Last Call Calendar.
- Follow through until WGLC is reached and passed.
Updated 12/13/2001 01:23:10 PM